aMSN Forums
February 18, 2019, 08:03:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: HAUDREY SKIN  (Read 46737 times)
acabtheshura

View Profile WWW
« on: May 11, 2006, 05:39:57 pm »

Hi to all, this is my first post and i'm sorry for my bad english but......i don't really speak english

I use aMSN and i've made a skin. I think is good for girls ( i made it for my girlfriend)
Haudrey is a png that i have created for joke ( three circles, nothing more)

From the default theme i have made this changes:
- display pics(loading pictures & nopic)
- pixmaps (the 90% of pics are "haudrey style")
- sounds (newmail and type)
- winicons ( all the set)
I'm starting to create a "Haudrey smiley set" cause i don't really like the defaul smiley theme for aMSN but i don't know if the aMSN team want that people changes this set.
If i can i would to add to the skin theme
I hope you like it and you feel free to use my skin.
Ah! This is HAUDREY

and this is the preview

And this is the skin. Sorry for the host but i don't have other choice. (if you don't know to download a file from rapidshare you must click on the "free" button and then, when the counter it's over put the code and download)

http://rapidshare.de/files/20197278/haudrey.rar.html

I believe there are two Gods. The first and the second God think that the other God is taking care of me
BoneFill

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 05:56:36 pm »

Lovely! Cheesy
kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 09:13:28 pm »

wow, cool, it looks really nice!
Welcome to the forums by the way, and your english looks really good for someone who says he's poor in english.
I like the haudrey icon, not my style at all, but I do think it's cute! Smiley
You please tell us once your skin is completed, I'd like to put it online too!
and about the smiley set, of course you are allowed to change it, that's the whole reason for having skins, so you can customize the whole look. So when you get the whole new smiley set done, tell us!

KaKaRoTo
acabtheshura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 12:14:09 am »

Thanks but i really know 3...maybe 4 words in english Cheesy

I am working with the smiley set and i will be happy to post the complete set!
For now i have created many haudrey related png. I don't know if everything it's "haudrey style" convertible (es. the dog, the beer and some other emoticons....). Maybe i could use some pictures from other stilist but in this way i must to ask the permission to the autors (for my personal use i have the complete set in mind but for publishing i must to ask!)
For now i'll post the smiley set original  that i have create...that's the haudrey smiley set preview.

I believe there are two Gods. The first and the second God think that the other God is taking care of me
BoneFill

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 06:37:54 am »

Nice, I like your emoticons.

Just a few things... the one with the Venus Mirror (feminity), I like it the way it is but if you keep it that way it turns into a christian symbol.

I don't know why you have used it upside down maybe an aesthetic reason. How it looks with the handle (cross) in the right direction (down)?

The Mars Bow as well have a different connotation if you flip it.

That's all, nice job! Smiley
acabtheshura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 10:59:22 am »

Ops you're right!
Simply i don't have think to that!

This is the "girl" smiley fixed

LunaDiCristallo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 03:56:09 pm »

Hi!
Haudrey is sooo nice!!! I'd like to use this skin when it will be completed!!!!!!

:wink:
acabtheshura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2006, 06:10:06 pm »

So I have search around the web for the correct venus/mars symbol....argh i must to correct my emoticons..... :oops:

Grazie LunadiCristallo! Presto conto che la skin sia completa...Cheesy (almeno con te posso parlare decentemente senza metterci un quarto d'ora per trovare una parola giusta !)

vivia
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2006, 12:30:31 pm »

OT: Anche io parlo italiano, se avete difficoltà, ma per me è sempre lingua straniera e quindi non posso parlarlo perfettamente Cheesy
NoWhereMan
Contributor
Super Power User

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2006, 12:38:15 pm »

complimenti, comunque. non male Wink

NoWhereMan
-- Windows mom: «Finish your veggies! There are processes in Ubuntu that are starving to death!»
-- NoWhereBlog (ita)
-- http://flatpress.sf.net
kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2006, 06:03:40 pm »

lol,
ok, now, if this goes into italian, I'm gonna run away :p
very nice acabtheshura (can I call you haudrey, you look like a haudrey because of the avatar, and it's easier to type than copypaste your username Tongue), I really like the artwork you're doing!
About using someone else's work, it depends, if it's coming from one of amsn's skins, then I'm sure you are free to use those images and modify them. If they come from someone else on the internet, then you have to ask first. I hope we get to see this fine skin completed pretty soon.
How would you like to contribute with other skins ? I really like what you're doing, and I really like Haudrey skin, but I would never use it :p

p.s.: you use a translation program? because to me it looks like you know more than 3 or 4 words of english !  And your english is also too good to be generated by a program...

KaKaRoTo
NoWhereMan
Contributor
Super Power User

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2006, 06:46:44 pm »

Quote from: "kakaroto"
lol,
ok, now, if this goes into italian, I'm gonna run away :p

rotfl! :lol:

NoWhereMan
-- Windows mom: «Finish your veggies! There are processes in Ubuntu that are starving to death!»
-- NoWhereBlog (ita)
-- http://flatpress.sf.net
acabtheshura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2006, 11:33:46 pm »

OT: my english comes from the attitude to hear american music...then i'm from florence....there are many tourist girls...so...we could say that this is experience on the street.... :lol:

For the smiley theme i'm asking the autor of the ten pics i would to use....if they don't give an answer then i must to create this emoticons ( beer, umbrella...i don't know why there are this emoticon i will never use, but i must to preserve this formulation for the compatibility whit other skin.

Other skins? I will think about that when the haudrey skin was complete, promise!

2°OT : for the nick name...you can use Acab it's more simply!

LunaDiCristallo

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2006, 04:15:08 pm »

Mooolto bene!!! Quindi se avrò qualche problema mi potrò rivolgere a voi tranquillamente acabtheshura e vivia, grazie!! ...no perchè il mio inglese è quasi scandaloso e potrò almeno evitare misere figuracce!! hehehe   :lol:
acabtheshura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2006, 06:18:55 pm »

W.I.P:
No one give me an aswer from the autors i have contacted for permission.... Sad so i must draw this emoticons by myself.
I have added this 11 pics (beer, desertisland, moon, note, plain, rose, sheep, star, sun, wilted, asl - 75% of the work is complete)

PS: i don't like the sheep...i would make it better!

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: