aMSN Forums
June 21, 2018, 05:47:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Findr toolbar issue  (Read 6003 times)
kevv
« on: February 09, 2013, 04:42:18 pm »

Hi, I've been using your aMSN client since 2004 and have been quite loyal towards it, (I never cheated on aMSN  Grin), but I just tried to install it and it is now bundled with extra software.

I'm never using your client again because of this bundled Findr toolbar.

Thanks,

Kevin
alexandernst
Developers
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 06:11:44 pm »

That is weird. We don't ship aMSN with any other software. Where did you downlaoded aMSN from?
kevv
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 01:33:24 am »

I did today from your download link on the main page.
alexandernst
Developers
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 01:58:47 pm »

Just to make it clear, were you *forced* to install a toolbar or there was an option to not install it?
We do ship aMSN with some random software that is offered to be installed, but this is not mandatory at all.
kevv
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 01:16:00 am »

I was never forced to do so nor did I imply such a thing. Sorry if you minsunderstood.

What I meant to say was that I downloaded aMSN a few months ago and the installer did not have any "random non mandatory at all" offered software.

This is why I am not using nor supporting your MSN client anymore, because I do not support useless software (IE, Firefox and Chrome already have this functionnality).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: