aMSN Forums
April 20, 2018, 09:24:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to modify "Personnel" in "Preferences" of aMSN  (Read 4948 times)
IXEF

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2012, 12:39:39 pm »

Hello,
I asked that question in the french forum with not satisfying response.

The problem : in the page "Personnel", "Mes numeros de telephone","Mon pays/code région", there is my telephon number instead of the country code.
And it is impossible to modify that.
The response of alexandernest :
"Ceci est dû à un changement dans les données stockées dans Microsoft. Les options apparaissent toujours dans l'interface, mais pas enregistré."

But i never have the solution to modify that.
Can you explain me ?

Many thanks

Cordialement
IXEF,
MAC 27 " Core I5/Mountain Lion 10.8.2 , ASUS Core I5/Windows7, Livebox2, Lacie Networkspace 1To pour Time Machine+OpenShare Music, Vidéos et Photos
Toulouse, France
alexandernst
Developers
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 12:41:52 pm »

The only way to change that is via oficial WLM (if still supported) or via your .Net Passport account (somewhere in the settings).
You can't change that via aMSN as it was disabled (as I already said, because of protocol change)
IXEF

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 03:17:31 pm »

Ok,
tried to modify in official Messenger but no success !
 "......or via your .Net Passport account (somewhere in the settings)."
Where it is, I don't find !

For the other topic "disconnect/reconnect....." i never have  a response ! that the reason why i try again on the english forum ! AND I HAVE NO MORE RESPONSE !
  Cry

Cordialement
IXEF,
MAC 27 " Core I5/Mountain Lion 10.8.2 , ASUS Core I5/Windows7, Livebox2, Lacie Networkspace 1To pour Time Machine+OpenShare Music, Vidéos et Photos
Toulouse, France
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: