aMSN Forums
April 20, 2018, 09:25:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Promote aMSN(2) and MSN open source please!  (Read 5155 times)
victorj

that improves the days of msn on linux!

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2012, 03:38:41 am »

I want to know all of you suggestions to help promote MSN and aMSN (2) in LINUX, what can we do to improve the lost time and dissatisfaction of the users on all of MSN code free, I wanted to know all answers to help grow the world free amsn2 in its infancy, if we stopped we had lost all credibility aMSN. We are able and unity is strength, so that we can place ads in various places in the aMSN forums of the software .... We need to act fast, Linux needs greater support in the area of ​​communicators. The simple programs like this that we must give credit, and stop thinking about how to create more things absoletas new distributions and new programs that appear useless for practically have very few users using, we need to overthrow was "MSN on Linux sucks" what everyone say. We will do no good just talking, I help to do translations for Portuguese-br aMSN2  Cool    [read a bit more]
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 08:49:58 am by victorj » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: