aMSN Forums
September 22, 2018, 01:08:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Suggestions for aMSN2  (Read 4941 times)
victorj

that improves the days of msn on linux!

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2012, 07:26:57 am »

In fact hinted many things wrong: First I wanted to say that I was Brazilian, and I do not know much English. why is hinted some things wrong:
I did not say aMSN is crap, aMSN plugins wins in this is a strong point, WLM need MSN Plus plugin. I compared KDE 4.8 with Windows 7. to me that KDE is better. And what does this have to do with aMSN? today is because Linux has advanced in some aspects, one is in the desktop area. That is why lots of complaints because MSN is not proceeding with Linux! One of the key facts from people using Linux and give up seeing your aMSN is not so good.
   Sorry for being very strict. But I know young people using WLM, and aMSN when used do not especially like the appearance.
But there are many other factors that could improve aMSN, as the profile picture is not the same as that of WLM, has some incompatibilities in video call ....
   Answer me one thing, when I learned that I would get aMSN2 very happy now Linux will have a better than MSN from Microsoft, but when I searched the Internet, it seemed that much of you disinterested programmers to create a good msn. THERE ARE MANY messenger on Linux: Pidgin. Kmess, Kopete, Emesene, Mercury Mess, but none are very complete.
We can say that aMSN is the most complete, but tell me why so many MSNs on Linux if none is so complete, that is why I am in favor of the merger of some programs on Linux. Add integration with Facebook (essential resource for today).

Thank you for your attention, and sorry if someone got peopl something wrong. If I could help with aMSN2 Smiley
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 06:54:53 am by victorj » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: