aMSN Forums
August 22, 2018, 06:11:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Various problems with aMsn  (Read 2527 times)
Couin

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2011, 02:40:24 pm »

Hi Smiley

I have aMsn as well I prefer it to WLM.
But I have more and more problems with it, probably because microsoft change their protocols ( ? ) :

- When somebody adds me in their cotnact list, I receive the notification, I accept, but he doesn't appears in the list. I have to go in the "Privé" (Private ?) tab , where we have contact lists (and where I still not really understand LA , LB, FL , etc etc, and color sheme), to add him.

- Since some weeks, if I send a file to one of my contact, he receive the notification, accept, but the transfert doesn't start at all. Since a little less weeks, if someone send me a file, I not receive any notification at all.

- Recently, when a friend send me his webcam notification, I receive nothing too, and it is automaticaly rejected (I didn't try to send my webcam as well as I have no webcam).

Also, there still not have Audio conversation possible with aMsn (just can record and send fews seconds, but no audio meeting like phone).
Port 1863 is well redirected to my computer (chance that I use only one machine with aMsn, otherwis,e how to redirect a port to several machines ? impossible).
I tried with other machines but same things.

Is the developpement stopped or ?

I like aMsn but if 10% of WLM features runs, I will be forced to leave aMsn Sad

Thanks
Couin

PS : Sorry for my english, I'm french.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: