aMSN Forums
February 21, 2018, 11:58:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just my 2 cents.  (Read 5588 times)
Adjacent

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2012, 07:05:18 am »

Hello all, I'm on a macbook pro (Snow leopard) and for the last year I've been using aMSN. I've browsed these forums for a while (mainly to download the awesome skins, kudos to everyone who makes those) and what prompted me to join was I came across a certain topic where someone was franticly berating aMSN and its devs.

This sickens me. All I came to say is aMSN is the best mac (or linux) Windows live alternative I've ever seen, I'm displeased I didn't discover it years ago. The only main problems all have to do with the new protocol which is MS's fault anyway. I just can't stand to see people abuse the hard working devs who make great software and don't even charge for it. Hell, I think aMSN is better than Windows Live messenger, especially since windows live's horrendous update.

To the devs: Please don't let the haters get you down, because your work is appreciated.

Thanks for your time all, I feel quite better Tongue
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 07:07:02 am by Adjacent » Logged
alexandernst
Developers
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 01:38:01 pm »

Thank you for taking from your time to write this. It really helps us read some nice stuff about aMSN from time to time Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: