aMSN Forums
November 01, 2020, 12:06:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AMSN 0.98.4 help  (Read 4957 times)
BrownSugar

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2010, 07:04:34 pm »

I just downloaded the newest Amsn update. When I replaced the old one with the new one and tried to open it/load it, it would bounce in my dock and then disappear and not open. Can someone please help me solve this issue without losing any of my saved conversations please?
Control

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 10:32:32 pm »

Same thing here...
Using MAC OS X 10.4.11 (iBook G4)...
itdcmy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 07:27:08 pm »

I also just upgraded to 0.98.4, and it all stopped working on both the systems I upgraded.
WinXPSP3 and Win7Starter (on notepad). Startup window came up, asking for password.
Entered password and it just hung there and then still hung there - showing connecting.

Had to back out to 0.98.3 where it started working again immediately.
vivia
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 09:47:31 pm »

I'm locking this thread because we have 2 different issues. Besides, the title is so generic that it will attract more different problems. Not to mention it's not a development related issue (you're not writing any code for aMSN), but rather two platform-specific support requests.

@Control: follow the thread here: http://www.amsn-project.net/forums/index.php?topic=8138.0;topicseen

@BrownSugar : I guess you are on Mac too, if you mention it bounces on your dock, so follow my advice to Control.

@itdcmy : Please make a new thread and paste your status log (Ctrl+S) and protocol log (Ctrl+D), censoring out sensitive data such as email or IP addresses.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: