aMSN Forums
November 16, 2018, 09:02:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG I just realized... Kakaroto!  (Read 13852 times)
vitorgatti

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2010, 12:19:53 am »

Kakaroto is the same Kakaroto from PSFreedom! Shocked

OMG kudos, man!

You are a hero for many people, you know Tongue

I will never forget a feature that I asked for aMSN back in 2006~2007 about starting aMSN with password textbox with focus and you said "sure I can do that"... that was my very first contribution to an open-source software LOL

Just make a Donate Button for aMSN and I will be glad to contribute, as I already did for PSFreedom Cheesy

Thanks!
kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 11:05:52 am »

lol, you're welcome :p
Yeah, the 2006-2007 days of amsn.. when i had all the time to check forums and answer people's requests.. I'm now still monitoring amsn but moving on in my life and trying to do some more fun stuff!
about donations, aMSN itself doesn't need donations since we got ads on the website, thanks for suggesting though.

KaKaRoTo
cii

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 09:02:49 pm »

I hope it felt good to be one /. Smiley  Congrats!  No idea what you guys are talking about given I don't have any technical expertise anymore, but whatever it is, a lot of people seem to appreciate what you did.  Wanted to post this earlier, but kept getting distracted.  And then when I finally get around to it, a similar thread it here from two months ago Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: