aMSN Forums
November 18, 2018, 10:40:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Messages are randomly sent to other users  (Read 14003 times)
kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2010, 08:19:03 pm »

arg, I hate it when people don't even take the time to read the answers we give them and they just want to start nagging!!!
THE PROBLEM IS NOT FROM AMSN, IT'S NOT AN AMSN BUG, I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE PROBLEM WITH THE SVN REVISION x OR WITH EMESENE OR WITH WHATEVER OTHER CRAPPY CLIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S A BUG IN THE MICROSOFT SERVERS, EVERY CLIENT IN THE WORLD WOULD BE AFFECTED, BUT IT'S RANDOM, AND IT'S RARE, SO IF IT HAPPENED WITH A SPECIFIC SVN REVISION, OR IF IT DIDN'T HAPPEN WITH EMESENE, IT'S ALL A COINCIDENCE!!!!
man, I hate it when I yell, but I don't know how the hell this information could enter into your ears!

KaKaRoTo
the98

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2010, 12:08:49 am »

Wow, man. Don't think I've registered to the forum just so I could nag... I was just reporting that this happened to me recently when I updated. So maybe there was something going on, besides the server issue. I've read the whole topic before registering, but I thought that my comment could have been useful. Guess it wasn't, I'm sorry for that.

Don't get all Super Sayin on us  Cheesy

All jokes aside, I hope there are no hard feelings.

Thanks for your response and your time.

Cheers.

The98
luca123

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2010, 08:42:54 pm »

I know you said that it's a server-side issue, but it thought it was strange since it happened three times in a row using aMSN and never happened using Emesene.

I didn't mean to make you angry. Thank you for your time.
arantes
Super Power User

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 01:58:14 am »

Maybe Emesene uses an older protocol (I think it does) whose servers which you are on are less buggy than the one you are on with the protocol amsn uses.
the98

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 01:03:51 am »

Same as older aMSN versions? Like 0.99b...
arantes
Super Power User

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2010, 12:15:47 am »

0.99b is not an old version, it is not even an actual version (yet). It is the next version of amsn so it is still in developement and changes, evolves everyday. The last 0.99b will be totally different from the first one.
But yes, old versions of amsn like 0.97.2 use old protocol versions, and you can even force new versions of amsn to use old protocols : search the forums.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: