aMSN Forums
November 20, 2018, 06:24:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scroll problem  (Read 4285 times)
onlyiknow

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2009, 04:48:45 pm »

Hello!
Whenever I try to scroll down my contacts list or advanced options list, the whole window moves instead. I can't use the mouse wheel (it's broken) so I have to use the scroll thing on the side of the window. Why doesn't it work?
Ps. sorry for bad english   Smiley
kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 06:18:50 pm »

Hi, welcome to the forums..
I'm having a bit of dificulty understanding your issue.. you scroll using the mouse wheel ? or is it using the scrollbar? what happens? the window itself moves? if I understood correctly.. then it makes absolutely no sense, I've never seen something like that... Make sure you use the latest version of aMSN (http://sourceforge.net/projects/amsn/files/amsn/0.98.1 ) and try again, just in case...

KaKaRoTo
onlyiknow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 06:43:22 pm »

Ok! I'll try that.
lolcats53

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 12:34:11 am »

I can vouch for this. It happens when I use aMSN too, but only with the new version. I've tried switching skins (have been using aWidget/aWidget brushed) but it happens with the default skin too. You can scroll up and down with the mouse scroll whell, but if you click on the scroll bar and drag it up or down (in both conversations and on the contacts list), the whole window is dragged around the screen. I'm not sure why this is happening and I'm not much of a programmer so I can't really investigate further. But it does happen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: