aMSN Forums
November 30, 2020, 09:35:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: contacts that have deleted me  (Read 5197 times)
matsi

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2009, 10:48:17 pm »

I know that when a contact deletes you a red round sign with a white x appears before the contact...but in one of my contacts appears an other similar sign...the same but smaller and it seems to be infront of a grey cirle.what does that mean...?the same?(hope the picture helps although its not very clear)
matsi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 10:54:04 pm »

adding info...and the contact with the smaller sign appears with white normal backround on my lists at the preferences-privacy as if he hasnt deleted me!
kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 11:11:10 pm »

Hi, welcome to the forums! no that's not a "has deleted you" sign.. you simply created an 'alarm' on that user.. that's what the 'speakers' (the grey circle) image is there for, to tell you that user has an alarm set.. and the red circle in front of the speakers is because you disabled that alarm.. clicking on it should enable/disable it.. right clicking on it should open the Alarm preferences window for that contact.. you can delete it by clicking the "Delete" button at the bottom of that window.
Hope it helps Smiley

KaKaRoTo
matsi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 02:34:13 am »

great problem solved:) thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: