aMSN Forums
May 28, 2018, 10:26:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nudges and the sending of files  (Read 3120 times)
Rono
Power user

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2009, 06:56:27 am »

I'm not sure if this message goes here, but I think this is Subforums is the place more appropriate to leave, else can move this message to other subforums more consistent with it.

Some time ago I discovered that while I open the dialog box to send a file to a contact and that contact sends me a nudge, the chat window is minimized and the only way to reopen it is with double clicking on the contact email in the section connected to the main program window. Do not know if this is a bug in the program or something, but I would like to solve in the next version of aMSN.

One way to fix this temporarily (but still have not had the opportunity to test) would be watching the Nudge plugin configuration.

Certainly not if the program on other platforms have the same behavior just described but I think it would be good that someone try to reproduce this problem on other operating systems.

Finally, do not know if it help, but I have aMSN 0.97.2 version on Windows XP SP3 installed without any skin.
kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 09:23:50 am »

Maybe using the 0.98 version would be better....

KaKaRoTo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: