aMSN Forums
August 21, 2018, 07:31:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: music plugin does not work in OS X Snow Leopard  (Read 78363 times)
nicolunacba
Super Power User

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2009, 05:34:22 am »

Hai everyone! I solved my own problem, but I notice you what's happening. There are a lot of osax scripts that blocks some functions in other programs. Adobe Ps is an example of this, but also the Google Camera Quicktime Plugin.

So, in Leopard (and Snow Leopard too I think) remove from /Library/QuickTime ... Google Camera Adapter 1 and Google Camera Adapter 0.

Now, Music plugin is working to me Smiley Sorry for my english

I am a Mac user, but I use it like a Unix system ... Terminal.app for life!
koalaepilettico

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2009, 10:06:32 am »

Quote from: "koalaepilettico"
i think the problem is in google talk browser plugin, a plugin for video conversations in igoogle, ONLY with the version 1.0.15. I solved the music plugin problem by deleting google plugin. Anyway music plugin for amsn and google talk browser plugin work using the previous version of the google plugin (1.0.13), but i don't know where i can find this version (in fact my friend has that version).
thanks for your help!  Cheesy

i think that was the same problem of me. Cheesy but it was linked to the plugin (google talk browser plugin) that installs google camera. And only with the version 1.0.15. If you have 1.0.13, it and the music plugin work.
starcutie

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2009, 01:56:56 pm »

Hi guys! Ive read all all the replies on how to fix this issue but my music still doesnt show?

First of all i dont have the Adobe.oasx file in my library under Scripting additions. Neither do i have the quicktime google thing..

This is what my Amsn Shows

[00:07:20] Music: Error retreiving song : Play
Blue Monday (Lorne Padman & Christian Luke Remix Vs. Vandalism Remix)
Kurd Maverick
/Users/kinkylove04/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Music/Compilations/The Annual 2009 [Disc 1]/1-18 Blue Monday (Lorne Padman & Christian Luke Remix Vs. Vandalism Remix).m4a

osascript: couldn't save changes to script /Volumes/aMSN 0.98.1/aMSN.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/plugins/music/display_and_send.scpt: error 4294967235.
[23:52:49] Music: Error retreiving song : Play
Get Shaky (Vandalism Remix)
The Ian Carey Project
/Users/kinkylove04/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Music/Compilations/The Annual 2009 [Disc 1]/1-14 Get Shaky (Vandalism Remix).m4a

Im using snow leopard 10.6.1 and itunes 9 with amsn .98.1

Hope u can help

THanks >_<
kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2009, 02:53:55 pm »

Hi starcutie, welcome to the forums,
Your error seems different, it looks like you're launching aMSN directly from the dmg. I suggest you copy the aMSN application to your Applications folder and launch it from there, see if it works.
p.s: DO NOT send private messages to moderators unless previously authorized. always post in the public forums, it's enough!

KaKaRoTo
starcutie

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2009, 01:05:03 pm »

KAkaroto Thanks i tried it!! It works now! wohoooo! and about the private msg..sorry bout that! But again thanks !! Smiley
sebastianaro

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2009, 12:31:36 am »

Hi Kakaroto seems like there's something else in my way to get Music working here's the log:

[18:36:45] Music: Actualsong isn't yet defined by asynchronous exec
[18:36:45] Music: Get song: 0
[18:36:45] Music: Error retreiving song : Play
The Real Thing
Bebel Gilberto
/Users/sebastian/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Bebel Gilberto/All In One/05 The Real Thing.mp3
/Users/sebastian/Library/Application Support/amsn/plugins/artworkitunes.jpg
[000:024] MagicCam 0: Current process: osascript, Flash is loaded: no
[000:024] Error(magiccammac.cc:276): MagicCam 0: MagicCamOpen: Not an allowed process!
[000:001] MagicCam 0: Current process: osascript, Flash is loaded: no
[000:001] Error(magiccammac.cc:276): MagicCam 0: MagicCamOpen: Not an allowed process!
[000:000] MagicCam 1: Current process: osascript, Flash is loaded: no
[000:000] Error(magiccammac.cc:276): MagicCam 1: MagicCamOpen: Not an allowed process!
[000:002] MagicCam 1: Current process: osascript, Flash is loaded: no
[000:002] Error(magiccammac.cc:276): MagicCam 1: MagicCamOpen: Not an allowed process!
[18:36:55] Music: Actualsong isn't yet defined by asynchronous exec
[18:36:55] Music: Get song: 0
[18:36:55] Music: Error retreiving song : Play
The Real Thing
Bebel Gilberto
/Users/sebastian/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Bebel Gilberto/All In One/05 The Real Thing.mp3
/Users/sebastian/Library/Application Support/amsn/plugins/artworkitunes.jpg
[000:024] MagicCam 0: Current process: osascript, Flash is loaded: no
[000:024] Error(magiccammac.cc:276): MagicCam 0: MagicCamOpen: Not an allowed process!
[000:002] MagicCam 0: Current process: osascript, Flash is loaded: no
[000:002] Error(magiccammac.cc:276): MagicCam 0: MagicCamOpen: Not an allowed process!
[000:001] MagicCam 1: Current process: osascript, Flash is loaded: no
[000:001] Error(magiccammac.cc:276): MagicCam 1: MagicCamOpen: Not an allowed process!
[000:002] MagicCam 1: Current process: osascript, Flash is loaded: no
[000:002] Error(magiccammac.cc:276): MagicCam 1: MagicCamOpen: Not an allowed process!

As I said, I deleted the adobe script and also the two google scripts. Don't know what's wrong. I'll apreciate the help, thanks

I'm Running Leopard and 0.99b SVN 11730
nacho182

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2009, 02:42:55 am »

i just realised the music plugin was not working... I guess it happened after I updated Itunes a few days ago.

kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2009, 04:52:31 am »

@sebastiennaro: looks like something called "MagicCam" is causing this.. I think someone else already had this same problem with MagicCam, try to see which file could be causing this issue...
@nacho182: read this thread...

KaKaRoTo
nacho182

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2009, 11:35:36 am »

I did read the thread and I have none of the files that were supposed to be deleted anywhere in my mac.

kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2009, 05:25:16 pm »

then follow the instructions given to figure out what's wrong with the plugin!

KaKaRoTo
nacho182

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2009, 07:17:09 pm »

What instructions are you talking about? The whole thread is messy, talking about deleting this and that file and whatnot. If this has become a general issue why not make a sticky about it with the direct instructions instead of making a finding the treasure kind of thread?

According to the thread we had to delete certain files. Or not launch the amsn application from the dmg directly.

I have none of those files installed.

I am not launching amsn from the dmg. It is in the application folder.

kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2009, 09:48:19 pm »

Thanks for being rude, you just gave me a good reason to stop trying to help you.

KaKaRoTo
nacho182

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2009, 10:06:47 pm »

Rude? I am just pointing out a fact not being rude.

And as for "stop trying to help you" - you never tried to help me. All you ever did was "read the thread", "read and figure it out". but you never seem to have read my posts. I read the thread and I saw how many people solved their problem by deleting certain files, but I had none of those files in my mac nor I was running amsn from the dmg directly.

I will wait for it to be fixed by itself (hopefully) in later svns releases or music plugin update.

Anyway, I hope the rest of the users find the solution to their problem.

kakaroto wrote:
@deschansons, @_aeon: now, both of you, go read the damn thread and figure out what you have to do to get it fixed, I'm not going to repeat myself everytime a new user comes in!

Oh sweet irony! Smiley

Harlekin
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2009, 10:49:11 pm »

I have the same problem, I deleted all Internet plugins (and .osax files) but the music plugin does not work Sad
I'm trying to find a solution :/
nacho182

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2009, 10:51:31 pm »

Hey Harlekin if you find a solution, please let me know dude. Thanks!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: