1) Make sure you have read the FAQ at http://amsn.sourceforge.net/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Frequently+Asked+Questions
2) Before you ask your question, search the forum to make sure it has not been answered already. Use the little Search box on the main page near the top right corner. This way, you are you saving time from both yourselves and us.
3) If you are reporting a problem or filing a feature request, make sure you have seen the Changelog at http://amsn.sourceforge.net/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=ChangeLog
, in case it has been fixed in the CVS version already.
4) If you want to request a feature of the official MSN Messenger client, just don't do it! You can be assured that we know about it already and will implement it as soon as we can.
5) The more details you provide about your problem, the easier it will be for us to help you. If you are having an error, don't forget to include the error message. If aMSN shuts down, run it from a console and see if there are any messages there.
6) Try to make your messages easy to read. You don't need to speak perfect English, but try to take care of your spelling, punctuation etc.
7) A subject like "Urgent : Help me !!!" won't help you to get answers. Use an explicit subject.
Thank you for respecting our rules!