aMSN Forums
February 20, 2018, 02:52:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: aMSN won't minimize to tray  (Read 2970 times)
WrinkledCheese

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2009, 03:44:03 am »

I checked the FAQ for all tray related questions.  libtray.so exists in my /home/user/.local/share/amsn/utils/linux/traydock/libtray.so

If I go to Account -> Minimize to Tray.  It just minimizes back to the taskbar.  It used to minimize to tray and dissapear from the taskbar.

If I open a second aMSN, it will minimize to the tray.  If I then log out of the first aMSN I opened and exit it(to avoid the profile already in use error) I can sign in and it will minimize to tray again.  As soon as I quit, it will no longer minimize to tray and I have to follow these steps to get my tray.

Is there some form of profile cleanup I can run.  I'm not sure when this started happening but it's really driving me crazy.  I don't really want to uninstall and reinstall but I will if I must.  It's obvious that minimize to tray will work, it just will not work on the first instance of aMSN run.
kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 07:48:11 am »

Hi, Welcome to the forums!
I beleive your question is answered here : http://www.amsn-project.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6563
Please search the forum before posting!
Just to be clear: just be patient, it is being worked on for our next release.

KaKaRoTo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: