aMSN Forums
October 25, 2014, 11:02:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I can't view MSN Profiles...  (Read 4741 times)
Booga300

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2009, 06:46:04 am »

:? I've used MSN for years and have recently not been able to view profiles, not even mine.  When I click on the Profile link from my Hotmail page, or say View Profile in Messenger, gives me the "This Link appears to be Broken" page. The address that it trys to goto is "http://g.live.com/9uxp9en-us/hdr_main2??su=http://shared.live.com/Live.Mail"  I haven't had this problem before, and I'm not that great with troubleshooting stuff like this.  I just don't know what else to do. Any Ideas?  I'll try anything.
Andy :?
kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 06:20:07 pm »

Hi... welcome to the forums..
one question.. are you even using aMSN ? That address doesn't seem right, and if you say the problem happens when you click on the profile link in the hotmail page, then there's nothing we can do, your account might be broken or something...
You do understand this is an aMSN forum, it's not an official microsoft forum....

KaKaRoTo
Booga300

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 11:58:07 pm »

Yeah, I know, No I'm using Regular MSN, running on a PC.  I was just following the links that Google gave me.  I was searching for forums where people had had similar problems.  It looked ot me like people here knew what they were talking about.  I've posted on a few other forums too, and can't seem to get any anwsers.  I've even tried reinstalling Explorer, and using firefox. Not sure where to go from here...  Thanks,  I didn't think this particular fish would bite, but I was hopeful.   I'll try posting on the Microsoft tech site again.
kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 12:21:34 am »

ok no problem!
Good luck with that then!
You should try out aMSN at least Smiley But I don't think "view profile" works with aMSN either (it gives you your own profile no matter who you want to see.. it's because they changed their system to windows live spaces thingy and I didn't adapt aMSN to the new protocol yet)

KaKaRoTo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: