aMSN Forums
May 28, 2018, 10:42:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User login/logout history should have date along with time  (Read 5425 times)
rizwan

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2009, 10:06:19 am »

Not sure if this has been implemented or not. In any case here it goes.

Currently the little combo-box on main window displaying users' online/offline history displays time in [HH:MM:SS] format. It's very useful to see who came and went-away while my aMsn is logged in when I was away. It would be even more useful to have date along with every entry. Or may be an option in settings to change time format.

Apologies if this is already a feature and any pointers towards correct settings would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rizwan
kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 05:10:33 pm »

Hi,
Welcome to the forums!
Yes, this was a requested feature, but it was never implemented. My idea was to actually put the date at the start of the log and when we pass midnight, it would print "date changed to [new date]" this way it would flood with super long date+time header, rendering the log harder to read...
and this way, you can just view the log and see what date it was (if you save in the eventlog, it would be in red or something, so it would be easier to find).
it's in the TODO, but it's low priority for now.. just be patient!

KaKaRoTo
rizwan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 05:12:43 pm »

Thanks for the reply :-)

Good to know it's already know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: