aMSN Forums
July 15, 2020, 07:10:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 new skins: aWLM & aWLM Lite  (Read 24265 times)
nickrs

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2008, 04:04:18 am »

First, sorry for my bad english.

- - -

These are my two skins for aMSN, based on WLM 9. Thanks to the skins "aMSN Live" (by Gustavo A. Díaz) and "Windows Live Skin" (by MadkaT), that I used by base for my skins. Its possible to have some bug, this is the first version. Please, post if you found anyone.

Estes são meus dois skins para o aMSN, baseados no WLM 9. Agradecimentos aos skins aMSN Live (por Gustavo A. Díaz) e Windows Live Skin (por MadkaT), que eu usei como base para fazer os meus. É possível que haja algum bug, pois esta é a primeira versão. Por favor avise se você achar algum.

aWLM

Download: http://www.savefile.com/files/1692089

* You have to restart aMSN to work 100% / Você precisa reiniciar o aMSN para funcionar completamente.

* The icons below the nickname and the search forms do not work, are only decorative images / Os Ícones abaixo do nickname e os campos de busca não funcionam, são apenas imagens decorativas.

aWLM Lite

Download: http://www.savefile.com/files/1692090

* You have to restart aMSN to work 100% / Você precisa reiniciar o aMSN para funcionar completamente.

ActionsMenu Plugin - WLM Skin

Download: http://www.savefile.com/files/1694127

* You need to replace the whole plugin folder. The configuration files are changed too, not only the images / Você precisa substituir a pasta inteira do plugin. Os arquivos de configuração também foram alterados, não apenas as imagens.
Daniel15
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 05:05:41 am »

Looks nice Smiley
The only suggestion I have is about the text at the top - Where it says your display name and the status in brackets. Is it possible to make the text white, like the "My Status:" text above it? I think that would make it look better, the dark grey doesn't look too good on the blue.

Otherwise, nice work Cheesy

Ubuntu 8.04, Tcl/Tk 8.5, aMSN SVN
My sites: [DanSoft Australia] [Daniel15's Forum and Blog and more...
iron_maiden89b

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 01:00:52 pm »

Nice Smiley
nickrs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 03:28:09 pm »

Quote from: "Daniel15"
Looks nice Smiley
The only suggestion I have is about the text at the top - Where it says your display name and the status in brackets. Is it possible to make the text white, like the "My Status:" text above it? I think that would make it look better, the dark grey doesn't look too good on the blue.

Otherwise, nice work Cheesy

Yes man, I have tried this, but the display name color is the same as the people in the contact list. So if I put in white, the names on contact list become "invisible".

If you have "MSN Plus" colored nickname (like me), it will have a different color and looks better.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Ps: Anyone know if is possible to use background image in the display name area (the blue one)? If not, there is my suggestion to aMSN 2.
MÅÐKņ
Super Power User

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 08:12:54 pm »

Good Job, I-ll download it to see how can you modify the header with the blue image Tongue

alexgf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 10:46:39 pm »

Legal, ficou bem feitinho.
nickrs

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 11:08:20 pm »

Hello! The "savefile.com" gone off and I have lost the files. If anyone here still have this, please, post here and i'll update my first post with the new links.
mystro256

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 12:25:37 am »

Damn savefile.com isnt working, that was a pretty cool skin too Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: