aMSN Forums
January 18, 2018, 05:15:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Installing amsn on macintosh  (Read 29307 times)
the_y_man
« on: January 26, 2005, 01:16:15 am »

Open the .dmg file you downloaded. You will get a new volume called aMSN. Open it and drag and drop aMSN to your Applications folder. Edjet the volume and trash the .dmg file. You can open aMSN via the application <aMSN> inside Applications folder.

http://amsn.sourceforge.net/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Installation+Instructions
minister

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 01:39:13 pm »

Hi, Help please!
I've installed a new webcam and have set up aMSN as apposed to MSN, which I had before (and still have). All seems fine except when I try to send webcam pic. I get an apple error code 9405.
Any explanaiton?  I seem to be able to see friends webcam pics, but they can't see me!
Convsations also suddenly get cut off!
As you will tell by non technical language I need help in words of one syllable!
Ta!
vivia
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 03:45:49 pm »

minister: look at http://forums.cocoaforge.com/viewforum.php?f=14
kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 09:08:01 am »

this is NOT the place to post this question, it is unrelated to the subject..
also, iirc, the error 9405 is explained in the FAQ, read the FAQ before asking... if you can't find it, ask in the mac forums from the link vivia posted..

KaKaRoTo
xx_Elle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 12:41:40 am »

hello, i got a problem, i am used to amsn 0.96, now yesterday i installed 0.97 and i want to use the older version, i had deleted everything of amsn because nothing worked anymore, how and where can i download the older version, 0.96, because i want it so realy bad... i would do everything to get it back... Sad please help me
H@t Trick
Super Power User

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 10:09:07 am »

xx_Elle, please search the forum, the url is listed on here, maybe not specifically in the mac section but it is on here. One BIG question for you. WHY do you want 0.96? 0.97 is 1000x times better than 0.96, it's faster, more stable, cleaner and more intuitive UI, etc. I may be a Windows user, but it should be the same for all platforms. Maybe if there are problems, post them here or in the real aMSN mac forums at cocoaforge, just remember to search first, and if solutions already posted don't help then ask in that thread. Or if you are feeling adventurous and know what you are doing try the SVN version, you'll find info on using the SVN version on the Mac on the forums or the wiki, but I am not sure of the url, sorry.

EDIT: xx_Ella, this is also the wrong thread to post, your double post in the other thread was the correct thread to post in.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: