aMSN Forums
July 07, 2020, 09:42:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: ColoredNicks plugin  (Read 224588 times)
square87
Super Power User
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 427


View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2007, 06:48:24 am »

Is the plugin enabled? Tongue
Logged
square87
Super Power User
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 427


View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2007, 11:48:07 am »

version 0.2.1 :
*Update to aMSN -r8344
*Update getColor proc ( haDoW's suggestion, amsnplus code ( Phil's code ) )
*fix an error in getColor proc if num is > 67

The link is: http://in.solit.us/archives/download/18665
Logged
Phil
Administrator
Super Power User
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 653


View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2007, 11:59:15 am »

Aaaarrrgh !
I just fixed my yesterdays additions !!!
The old version worked with new revision...
Logged

Phil

AMsn is great, and it will be greater :wink:
square87
Super Power User
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 427


View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2007, 01:13:42 pm »

lol XD

version 0.2.1.1
*a little rollback for compatibility with aMSN svn
The link is: http://in.solit.us/archives/download/18669
Logged
NoWhereMan
Contributor
Super Power User
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 502



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2007, 06:41:47 pm »

Quote from: "square87"
lol XD

version 0.2.1.1
*a little rollback for compatibility with aMSN svn
The link is: http://in.solit.us/archives/download/18669


erm... I got a whole bunch of errors about a non-existing '#' fill type O.o
Logged

NoWhereMan
-- Windows mom: «Finish your veggies! There are processes in Ubuntu that are starving to death!»
-- NoWhereBlog (ita)
-- http://flatpress.sf.net
square87
Super Power User
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 427


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2007, 11:25:30 pm »

mmm....
After the errors can you see the contact list?
if yes, can you tell me the first nick whit msn (live) plus code that isn't colored?
Please give me more info :-S
Thanks NWM

EDIT:
Do you have this error window?
invalid color name "#"
    (processing "-fill" option)
    invoked from within
etc... etc...
Logged
NoWhereMan
Contributor
Super Power User
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 502



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 07:51:30 am »

Quote from: "square87"
mmm....
After the errors can you see the contact list?


all contact elements are overlapped on the same row

Quote
Do you have this error window?
invalid color name "#"
    (processing "-fill" option)
    invoked from within
etc... etc...


that one exactly
Logged

NoWhereMan
-- Windows mom: «Finish your veggies! There are processes in Ubuntu that are starving to death!»
-- NoWhereBlog (ita)
-- http://flatpress.sf.net
bigbadben
Newbie

Offline Offline

Posts: 23


View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2007, 02:13:02 am »

sorry..plugin is active, but dont see how it works on mac intel?
Logged
square87
Super Power User
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 427


View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2007, 08:22:02 pm »

Hello Bigbadben

Do you have aMSN SVN? http://www.amsn-project.net/wiki/SVN
if no: plugin works with aMSN SVN so or you download aMSN SVN or wait for aMSN 0.97;
if yes: you should get some errors... :-S
Logged
bigbadben
Newbie

Offline Offline

Posts: 23


View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2007, 11:08:45 pm »

Quote from: "square87"
Hello Bigbadben

Do you have aMSN SVN? http://www.amsn-project.net/wiki/SVN
if no: plugin works with aMSN SVN so or you download aMSN SVN or wait for aMSN 0.97;
if yes: you should get some errors... :-S


svn is updated every week Wink
in the plugin menu i can enable it or desable it.
but were can i make my personnal nick change color....do i have to go under change my username and insert some color codes there?
I looked a bit everywere and i cant seem to find the way to change anything?  :?
Logged
kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 9425


View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 03:05:49 am »

afaik, it colors the nicks of your contacts, not yours...
Logged

KaKaRoTo
bigbadben
Newbie

Offline Offline

Posts: 23


View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2007, 03:28:10 am »

Quote from: "kakaroto"
afaik, it colors the nicks of your contacts, not yours...


ok....

i saw vivia color change...that was nice......in the cl.
from purple to dark purple to light purpple then to purple again....

thats all nice.

how do i make mine change so others can see my nick colored too???

does it do it automatic??

how did he make his nick color change?
Logged
square87
Super Power User
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 427


View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2007, 06:48:21 am »

Hello Bigbadben Smiley

So... colorednicks color only contact list. At the moment it isn't possible color your nick because topCL doesn't use canvas yet. The same for chatwindow, for notification, for the invite user list (I mean the window that opens when we want add someone in a conversation). When they'll use canvas I will upgrade my plugin, if there is necessity Smiley
Anyway you can set color code for your nick than your friends (that have msn (live) plus or better aMSN) will see your nick as colored but you won't, for now.

Have a nice day Smiley
Logged
vivia
Administrator
Super Power User
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 2464


View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2007, 09:09:49 am »

I'm not coloring the nickname, maybe it's something else that made it act like this?.. status changes for example?...
Logged
bigbadben
Newbie

Offline Offline

Posts: 23


View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2007, 12:32:23 pm »

Quote from: "square87"
Hello Bigbadben Smiley

So... colorednicks color only contact list. At the moment it isn't possible color your nick because topCL doesn't use canvas yet. The same for chatwindow, for notification, for the invite user list (I mean the window that opens when we want add someone in a conversation). When they'll use canvas I will upgrade my plugin, if there is necessity Smiley
Anyway you can set color code for your nick than your friends (that have msn (live) plus or better aMSN) will see your nick as colored but you won't, for now.

Have a nice day Smiley



ok. thx

do u have some color code...for exemple?

or

show me an exemple of how to switch the color code(an image maybe?)
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!