I went on the forum yesterday, and everything was okay.
And today, when I click on any link, it gives me something like that:
An error has been encountered in accessing this page.
1. Server: amsn.sourceforge.net
2. URL path: /forums/viewforum.php
3. Error notes: File does not exist: /home/groups/a/am/amsn/htdocs/forums/viewforum.php
4. Error type: 404
5. Request method: GET
6. Request query string: f=10
7. Time: 2006-05-29 10:12:44 PDT (1148922764)
Reporting this problem: The problem you have encountered is with a project web site hosted by SourceForge.net. This issue should be reported to the SourceForge.net-hosted project (not to SourceForge.net).
If this is a severe or recurring/persistent problem, please do one of the following, and provide the error text (numbered 1 through 7, above):
1. Contact the project via their designated support resources.
2. Contact the project administrators of this project via email (see the upper right-hand corner of the Project Summary page for their usernames) at email@example.com
If you are a member of the project that maintains this web content, please refer to the Site Documentation regarding the project web service for further assistance.
I just have to click "Back" and then click on the same link, and then it works, but it's quite boring because it happens all the time.
I don't know if the problem comes from the forum, or from me..
And I also often get pages in a "bad look", with no fonts, pictures,... only basic html if I could say.
Perhaps this is related to the first problem?
And what's more, smileys don't display normally: some are displayed in pictures, some other in text (an hyperlink "Surprised" for instance)
Well, this is not too serious, but it's strange it appears just like that..