aMSN Forums
May 27, 2018, 06:02:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum for aMSN !!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Personal messages and screen names  (Read 4198 times)
Roel78

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2009, 04:52:32 pm »

Dear Sir, Madam,

It seems that something is not working well with the update of personal messages of my contacts. When I use Microsoft Messenger on my mobile phone I see more up to date messages under their screennames which not appear at all on Amsn or which are older personal messages.
In the past these personal messages and screen names were also saved in the list of offline contacts. When I open Amsn, all my contacts show their email-account, instead of their screenname and last personal message.

Hope you can fix this soon.

With regards,

Roel Wildervanck
kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 09:17:44 pm »

first, post once, not twice.
secondly, search the forums!

KaKaRoTo
Roel78

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 09:20:18 pm »

Sorry, I have also a busy life and better things to do than spend time in search the forums!
kakaroto
Administrator
Super Power User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 04:31:46 am »

oh sorry, I didn't know your life was busier and more important than mine, that you can't spend 5 minutes searching the forums, so that I could spend hours of my worthless time answering stupid assholes like you who can't seem to know how to fucking read a forum.
oh and by the way, since your precious life and time are so important and you have better things to do, let me help you out by banning you from this forum that is such a waste of your time.

KaKaRoTo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: